Friday, September 2, 2011

Week1 Wimba

Image from EMDT MAC Wimba Archive.
MAC week 1 Wimba session explained all of the upcoming activities for this month.  I noted that the page break needs to be removed before the reference section to make the lit review web ready.  I will have to have my lit review taken down and resubmit because that was unclear in the activity section.  I watched Wimba first using FireFox but the images never changed on screen and I had to switch to Safari to view the images. I am concerned about the publishing or presenting aspect of the CBR.  This is not my major field of interest and it is not something I want to do. Hopefully we will be given an option. Finally, I have been watching the extensive videos and reading the articles on copyright and it is taking time to wade through. I will post about that tomorrow. I really liked the tie died shirt! :)

1 comment:

  1. thanks and welcome to month 11. enjoy. BTW, yeah, Wimba likes Safari more than Firefox.

    ReplyDelete